be in the nhow, your cosmopolitan home-away-from-home.
Our reception is open 24/7
Check-in from 3pm | Check-out before noon
Lazy Sunday: Check-out before 5pm
The Bell & Whistle Restaurant is currently closed, but you can still enjoy our all-day dining menu at the bar
By car, plane, bike or train…
… Whatever suits you best!
Car parking is available at an extra cost (£35)
As the car park is situated within the congestion charge zone and ULEZ, please be aware that any charges may be applicable. Check the TFL website for more info.
Fancy A stroll? Angel and old street Stations are both ten minutes’ walk away
At nhow London, we are committed to implementing green best-practices in all areas of the hotel and are proud to have been awarded with a Green Key Award, the leading standard for excellence in the field of environmental responsibility and sustainable operation within the tourism industry.
this is nhow
welcome to the new kid in town
- The new hub of East-London
- The place to eat, drink, socialise, work and relax
- Work on your latest project by the cozy fire
- Enjoy a hard-earned drink at the bar
- Feed your mind with an all-day menu
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with the cake trolley
your new favorite locals
- Modern British food with a wow-factor
- A delicious all-day dining menu with something to suit all taste
behind closed doors
- Royal graffitti graces the bedroom wall
- Pictures of historic monarchs wait to greet you in the bathroom
- Enjoy some you time with bespoken toiletries from La Bottega range
- Make a cuppa with a selection of Dilmah tea
- Cheers! Tuck into a fully stocked minibar
- Lock away your crown jewels in the bedroom safe
- Indulge into the royal treatment with room service
- Wake up on the right side of te bed with a la carte or continental breakfast
- Stay connected with free wireless internet in all areas
- Exclusive design by architect James Soane, director or London-based interior studio design Project orange