nhow London social hub. innovative restaurant. design hotel. the place to be.
be in the nhow, your cosmopolitan home-away-from-home.
Our reception is open 24/7
Check-in from 3pm | Check-out before noon
Lazy Sunday: Check-out before 5p
The Bell & Whistle Restaurant is currently closed, but you can still enjoy our all-day dining menu at the bar
By car, plane, bike or train…
… Whatever suits you best!
Car parking is available at an extra cost (£35)
As the car park is situated within the congestion charge zone and ULEZ, please be aware that any charges may be applicable. Check the TFL website for more info.
Fancy A stroll? Angel and old street Stations are both ten minutes’ walk away
this is nhow
welcome to the new kid in town
- The new hub of East-London
- The place to eat, drink, socialise, work and relax
- Work on your latest project by the cozy fire
- Enjoy a hard-earned drink at the bar
- Feed your mind with an all-day menu
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with the cake trolley
your new favorite locals
- Modern British food with a wow-factor
- A delicious all-day dining menu with something to suit all taste
behind closed doors
- Royal graffitti graces the bedroom wall
- Pictures of historic monarchs wait to greet you in the bathroom
- Enjoy some you time with bespoken toiletries from La Bottega range
- Make a cuppa with a selection of Dilmah tea
- Cheers! Tuck into a fully stocked minibar
- Lock away your crown jewels in the bedroom safe
- Indulge into the royal treatment with room service
- Wake up on the right side of te bed with a la carte or continental breakfast
- Stay connected with free wireless internet in all areas
- Exclusive design by architect James Soane, director or London-based interior studio design Project orange