creative hub, vibrant experience, inspirational design
have fun at
Workout with views of the Brussels skyline on the eighth floor, grab breakfast at the Instagram-friendly Waffle Bar and enjoy a one-of-a-kind dining experience at the ‘Atelier’.
check-in and check-out
Check-in from 3pm | Check-out before noon
Lazy Sundays: Check-out before 5pm
how to find us
By car, plane or train… Whatever suits you best! We’re just 15 minutes away from Brussels Airport by train. Fancy a walk instead? A 10-minute stroll gets you to Brussels North station. Car Parking is available -> extra cost of 27€ per day.
we welcome furry friends
Want to bring your furry friend? They’re more than welcome!
Guide dogs stay for free and other cats and dogs only cost 35€ per stay. We like them big, so there are no restrictions on dog sizes.
Find more information here.
this is nhow
305 vibrant rooms
- Sleek, minimal sleeping areas that reflect a blank canvas
- Bathrooms that mimic the look of a photography darkroom
- Entrances provide an explosion of color
- Free gym access for all
- Large flat screen televisions
- Rooms starting from 30m²
experience the nhow vibe
- Inspiring spaces that will fuel your creativity
- Spaces for 10 to 350 people
- Access to the funkiest and coziest bar/restaurant in Brussels
- Tailor-made food and drinks menus
- Use our spaces as your own creative playground
inspiring meeting places
- Be inspired by your surroundings
- The largest projection screen in Brussels
- Spaces that fit up to 350 delegates
- 15 meeting spaces
- Dedicated events manager
- 15 minutes from the airport
creativity in all it shapes and forms
- A space where all types of creativity can live
- Different art themes on each floor
- Discover something new around every corner
- Art studio rooms
- Special DJ nights and creative events
- Workshops in collaboration with local partners
- Vote on new displays and experiences we bring to the hotel